YEW TREE HOUSE IN CHIDEOCK
Located in Chideock, between Bridport and West Bay to the east and Lyme Regis to the west, it is ideally situated for enjoying and exploring both West Dorset and East Devon and the famous scenic World Heritage Jurassic Coast. Yew Tree House is family friendly and welcomes up to two well behaved dogs to stay.
Yew Tree House is an extremely comfortable, spacious and traditional house, with period features and a welcoming wood-burner in the larger of the two sitting rooms. The atmosphere is so peaceful you may decide to simply relax with a book in the garden sitting room, or on the patio in the enclosed garden enjoying the stunning views of the Dorset countryside. Family mealtimes at the large farmhouse table can be spent planning coastal walks, local market trips, fossil collecting, beach and kayak ventures or fishing trips.
Wander over the fields and footpaths at the rear of Yew Tree House to one of the best fossiling beaches at Seatown situated on the World Heritage Jurassic Coast. Enjoy some superb scenic coastal walking up to the top of Golden Cap, the highest point on the south coast. Or wander east along the South West Coast Path towards Eype and West Bay, film location for Broadchurch, where you will find restaurants and cafes overlooking the beach and the working harbour and a quirky vintage centre.
AT A GLANCE
3 BEDROOMS / 2 BATHROOMS
- LARGE SOUTH FACING GARDEN WITH STUNNING VIEWS
- 20 MINUTES WALK TO BEACH
- CLOSE WALKING DISTANCE TO 3 PUBS
- NEAR TO LOCAL & FARM SHOPS
- EASY ACCESS SOUTH WEST COAST PATH
- COSY LOG BURNER
- LARGE, WELL EQUIPPED KITCHEN DINER
- 2 SITTING ROOMS BOTH WITH TV/DVD
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH KINGSIZE BED, TV & ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- DOUBLE BED WITH SINGLE BUNK ABOVE
- FAMILY BATHROOM WITH BATH AND HAND HELD SHOWER
- TWIN BEDROOM ON GROUND FLOOR
- TRAVEL COT AND HIGH CHAIR AVAILABLE
- HUGE SELECTION OF BOOKS, DVD’S, TOYS AND BOARD GAMES
- PRIVATE PARKING FOR 2 CARS
- 2 WELL BEHAVED DOGS (SORRY, NO PUPPIES)
- SEASONALLY DECORATED FOR CHRISTMAS / NEW YEAR
Your stay includes:
Fresh, crusty local bread, local milk and cheese, free-range eggs, dairy butter and Moores biscuits.
The all-important store cupboard extras we also provide are tea including a wide selection of herbal and fruit teas, sugar, coffee, cooking oil, balsamic vinegar, a large selection of condiments and herbs and kitchen essentials such as cling film, foil, washing-up liquid, dish washer tablets and hand wash.